The VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation Design (VCAP6-CMA Design) certification course approves one s capacity to plan and incorporate vRealize Automation arrangements in an organization. This industry-recognized credential enhances your credibility among your colleagues and demonstrates that you have a profound knowledge of server farm structure standards and methodologies.
The VCAP6-CMA Design course validates the abilities to integrate and design vRealize Automation solutions within large enterprises.
For the VCAP6-CMA Design certification, it is necessary to have around two years of experience structuring VMware cloud arrangements. It fits for making an interpretation of business necessities into a vRealize Automation 6.x structure that can be used for arrangement on a vSphere 6.x design. The candidates have knowledge of open/private/half breed cloud configuration models, including multi-occupancy and cloud security. The individuals are appropriate for structuring an answer that incorporates any or the majority of the vRealize suite of items and advancements. The students are required to get the VCP6-CMA or VCP7-CMA certifications before gaining VCAP6-CMA Design.
- Assemble and dissect business prerequisites
- Separate prerequisites, dangers, limitations, and suspicions
- Distinguish existing business rehearses and authoritative structure
- Guide business requirements to the Logical Design
- Guide service dependencies
- Incorporate availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security requirements with the Logical Design
- Plan a vRealize Automation multi-machine diagram
- Plan a complex multi-machine diagram
- Plan a machine outline as indicated by asset prerequisites
- Plan vSphere layouts/depictions to coordinate diagram necessities
- Incorporate VMware arrange virtualization into a machine outline
- Plan an inventory benefit structure to given necessities
- Decide privileges required for a given plan
- Decide endorsement strategy necessities for a given plan
- Decide use cases for multi-tenancy
- Decide character source necessities for a multi-inhabitant structure
- Decide RBAC prerequisites for a multi-inhabitant plan
- Decide use cases for joining cloud administrations into a vRealize
- Structure a vRealize Automation answer for help remaining task at hand
- Provisioning/movement into different mists/cloud administrations
- Decide vSphere necessities for a given endpoint structure
- Incorporate VMware arrange virtualization into a vRealize Automation arrangement
- Plan layered asset arrangements as a feature of a vRealize Automation structure
- Decide strategy for an arrangement for vRealize Orchestrator in a given structure
- Decide how vRealize Orchestrator will be utilized in a given plan
- Decide a cost the board structure dependent on client prerequisites
- Tweak a vRealize business standard answer to fit a given plan
- Structure a layered application arrangement utilizing vRA application services
- Structure an application to be sent by vRA to numerous mists/cloud administrations
- The paper comes with a total number of 23 questions to be answered.
- The format of the test includes questions based on the design tool and drag and drop.
- The time period given for writing the exam is 240 minutes.
- The passing score of the test is 300 points.
- The only language available is English.
The certification exam tests your capacity to build up a vRealize Automation 6.x conceptual design given a lot of client prerequisites, decide the functional necessities to make a logical design, and build physical design utilizing these components.
- Creation of vRealize Automation Conceptual Design
- Creation of vRealize Automation Logical Design
- Designing of vRealize Automation Machine Blueprints
- Designing a vRealize Automation Catalog regarding Service Consumption
- Designing vRealize Automation Solution for Multi-Tenancy
- Determination of Resource Allocations for vRealize Automation Design
- Incorporation of Cloud Services with vRealize Automation Design
- Incorporation of vRealize Orchestration in vRealize Automation Design
- Incorporation of vRealize Business Standard in vRealize Automation Design
- Incorporation of vRealize Application Services with vRealize Automation Design
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation Design is a course that comes with a number of resources, among which the video sources have played a vital role in helping the course seekers.
- Network Engineers
- Networking Specialists
- Network Consultants
- System Engineers
- Networking Administrators
- Network Support Specialists
- System Integrators
The VCAP6-CMA Design certification holder is capable of earning a basic pay ranging from $70,000 to $157,000 on an annual basis.